Warm Tummies Courtesy of Chef John Gilbertson
Chef John Gilbertson is sharing the art of Warm Tummies! Learn the secrets in this 12-part series at the Mary Jo Wegner Arboretum. Family cooking is Chef John’s love, and comfort from the kitchen comes naturally under his direction. Join him for hands-on cooking in our state of the art demonstration kitchen, and pick up recipes and techniques to transform your home cooking.
OMELETTES & EGGS
Register for ANY Warm Tummies Class by Chef John in the link below.
The Wegner Arboretum seeks to hold classes and events that bring people and nature together, with a focus on eating well, cooking, and growing.
Chef John’s love of people and travel shines through while sharing his expertise of culture and taste.
3 Induction Cooking
12 Omelettes & Eggs
17 Braising Vegetables
26 Pork Tenderloin
31 Poaching & Steaming
2 Irish Soda Bread
7 Roasting Pork
14 Foods of Dublin
28 Chicken & Dumplings
"A chef's responsibility is to build trust with his or her guests. I am still learning everyday, from every meal prepared and every guest I meet." —Chef John Noel Gilbertson
• CAP de cuisine Francaise
• Preparer of cuisine for Pres. George Bush, Pres. George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II
• Exec Chef Tailfeathers Restaurant
• Exec. Chef Sheraton Hotel & Sioux Falls Convention Center
• Former SD Chef of the Year
• Past President Black Hills Assoc. of Prof. Chefs
• Restaurant of the Year SD Pork Producers
• Chef Mentor to SD Prostart (see link)