Warm Tummies Chef John NOODLES
REGISTER or READ MORE about all the WARM TUMMIES CLASSES at the RELATED LINK BELOW.
Celebrated Chef John Gilbertson is sharing the art of Warm Tummies through his comprehensive cooking series. Register for 1 or all 12 of the classes.
Flour, rice, buckwheat, noodle ingredients are endless! Let’s make simple kluski noodles while sampling many more!
Family cooking is Chef John’s love, and comfort from the kitchen comes naturally under his direction. Join him for hands-on cooking instruction in our state of the art demonstration kitchen. For new cooks, and those wishing to branch out (at the Arboretum), you'll pick up recipes and techniques to transform your own cooking, while enjoying an evening out. The Wegner Arboretum seeks to hold classes and events that bring people and nature together, with a focus on eating well, cooking, and growing.
BRAISING VEGETABLES (Vegan) 1/17/23
PORK TENDERLOIN 1/26/23
POACHING & STEAMING 1/31/23
SOUPS (Vegan) 2/7/23
IRISH SODA BREAD 3/2/23
ROASTING PORK 3/7/23
CUISINE OF DUBLIN 3/14/23
CHICKEN & DUMPLINGS 3/28/23
REGISTER or READ MORE about all the WARM TUMMIES CLASSES at the RELATED LINK BELOW
• CAP de cuisine Francaise
• Prepared cuisine for Pres. George Bush, Pres. George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II
• Exec Chef Tailfeathers Restaurant
• Exec. Chef Sheraton Hotel & Sioux Falls Convention Center
• Former SD Chef of the Year
• Past President Black Hills Assoc. of Prof. Chefs
• Restaurant of the Year SD Pork Producers
• Chef Mentor to SD Prostart (see link)
The IMAGE represents a possible dish from this evening's lesson, and the file is from https://commons.wikimedia.org/.