Cuisine of Dublin Chef John
Celebrated Chef John Gilbertson is sharing the art of Warm Tummies through these cooking classes.
Family cooking is Chef John’s love, and comfort from the kitchen comes naturally under his direction. Join him for hands-on cooking instruction in our state of the art demonstration kitchen. For new cooks, and those wishing to branch out (at the Arboretum), you'll pick up recipes and techniques to transform your own cooking, while enjoying an evening out. The Wegner Arboretum seeks to hold classes and events that bring people and nature together, with a focus on eating well, cooking, and growing.
CUISINE OF DUBLIN
Corned beef, Bangers and mash, bubble and squeak and Irish breakfast are all touched on during this celebration of Irish style foods.
• CAP de cuisine Francaise
• Prepared cuisine for Pres. George Bush, Pres. George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II
• Exec Chef Tailfeathers Restaurant
• Exec. Chef Sheraton Hotel & Sioux Falls Convention Center
• Former SD Chef of the Year
• Past President Black Hills Assoc. of Prof. Chefs
• Restaurant of the Year SD Pork Producers
• Chef Mentor to SD Prostart (see link)